Sunday, May 2, 2010





I had a lot of fun with this piece. It took me a good amount of time but one of my favorites. Again, I illustrated the line work first, scanned it and worked in photoshop to put in the color.
I had some trouble printing it out because of the resolution so the line work might be fuzzy, it was bad when I printed it out big. Once I fix that problem I will post pics of the prints.

The text written in the tombstone i might take out, but here it is.

"Jane Doe"
In between those heavier of days
When the light she smothered with the hammer she swung
Lay claim to the before and after of what could've and should've been
My heart stopped and love passed over our heads
How could you not feel the weight of such subtlety?
You never gave it a second thought before that third word passed my lips
And I meant everything
I meant every word

No comments:

Post a Comment